Sunday, October 29, 2006

The NEW adventures of Pedro the Existential Cattle Herder

So here's my new timeless comic creation Pedro the Existential Cattle Herder. I created him when I was supposed to be writing advertising copy at work.

I'm pretty sure that Pedro will be warmly embraced by people of all colours, races and religious creeds. But mostly just by idiot che guavara shirt wearing teenagers who still think the word existential is cool.

Clicking on it makes it go bigger

I'm almost 100% sure that Pedro is the next Charlie Brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your Pedro cartoon, even though I'm not an idiot che guavara shirt wearing teenager who still thinks the word existential is cool. So there. More Pedro, please!

Captain Great said...

Consider it done!

More Pedro probably next monday!